- Professor, Biomedical Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Engineering Foundation Endowed Faculty Fellow in Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Core Faculty, Center for Women’s and Gender Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- Professor (courtesy), Oncology, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin
- Professor (courtesy), Diagnostic Medicine, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin
- Adjunct Professor, Imaging Physics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
If you are a current UT Austin student and wish to talk to Prof. Markey, utilize her walk-in office hours (http://bit.ly/Markey-Office-Hours) or sign-up for an appointment (http://bit.ly/MarkeyAppointment). Do not send email; go to office hours or sign up for an appointment.
Former students and lab members should follow these directions to request a letter of reference.
For all other inquiries, please call Prof. Markey’s administrative associate.
Current Lab Members (Spring 2020)
Andrew Stier (Co-supervisor: James Tunnell)
Yao Zhang (Co-supervisor: James Tunnell)
Sungsoo Kim (Co-supervisor: Al Bovik)
Krista Nicklaus (Co-supervisor: Greg Reece)
- Eloise Jewett
- Rohit Neppalli
- Mayna Nguyen
- Eduardo Saul Ruiz
Current lab members can access the UT BMIL Lab Manual
Current or former trainees can request a letter of reference using the UT BMIL Reference Request